Tuesday 17 June 2008

walks followed by a well earned rest


Rabbits everywhere! I have to walk along so slowly on my lead but there are all these rabbits that need chasing. I keep trying to tell mum about them by pulling in the right direction but does she listen? I don't know if the others are a bit short sighted because they must be able to see the rabbits but just carry on normally. We go walking about midday although mum says it is 8.30 and quite early really. She really is quite forgetful, I see my new sister Muffy and new brother Ollie reminding her every time she moves but she doesn't seem to notice. We haven't seen many dogs yet but Ollie does get a bit grumpy when he sees them because he met some nasty little dogs who upset him a few years ago. When I get a bit more settled we are going to look for some new places like the park which Muffy says is fun. She poked fun at me because she is allowed off lead at the park because there are no rabbits or deer there. I have to stay on lead because I don't have any recall (where would I find that then? Maybe I'll get some as a Christmas present). Ollie is like 200 years old or something so he doesn't go to the park at all these days.
Millie

No comments: