Tuesday 24 June 2008

Hot weather

I am not sure I like this hot weather at all. By the end of the walk this morning I was dawdling along with Ollie who is an old boy.
On Saturday I had my first play with Muffy - we ran around the bedroom late at night, but then the next day she didn't want to know at all. Can't make out how these grown up doggies tick.
There is a very attractive looking dog who hides in this house - I spot her in the funny shiny window thing but when I look behind she is gone. I'm getting tired of her game so won't look again.
House training ( how do I train a house?) is going ok except when I go out but forget to do anything much when I am out there.
I'm getting good at not trying to share people food.
I am very brave with the brambles now and I love to sit in the garden when mum is gardening.
Later this week I am going to get my id chip so I will get to see the vet place. Will that be fun I wonder?
love Millie

No comments: