Thursday 19 June 2008

People are funny..

I think that mum must have seen a really big rabbit one day because she follows the same route every day just to see if she can find it again. I keep trying to show her the other rabbits but no she just carries on regardless. It must have been the bestest rabbit ever. Well we turned the corner in the woods and I saw a rabbit only feet away so I gave it my best and launched myself at full speed hoping she would catch on but she just stood stock still and held onto my lead. Then she muttered something about it being lucky that she went to the gym and her arm nearly being pulled out of its socket. And as for the others, you'd imagine that they thought they couldn't catch that rabbit, the way they just look but make very little effort to chase. If it hadn't been for that lead thing I would have got it easy....
Well I have some serious resting to do now so speak to you again soon.
Millie

No comments: