Friday 16 January 2009

We've got a lodger

Well I don't quite know what she is - she has got a squashed nose and really is too stocky, not at all elegant like me.
She is living with us as a foster, she is apparently a rottie x. Seems like a nice girl but Muffy isn't keen and she gets cross with me if I play with her. I wouldn't mind if she stays for ages but Muffy hopes she goes soon. She might move in with us if it all settles but otherwise she will get her own nice new home like we did. She pulls mum's arm because she doesn't know how to walk properly - mum walks us three on one arm and her on the other! Another good reason for getting us lovely greyhounds - we usually walk so nicely.
Millie
p.s. I'm still up to mischief but mum doesn't seem to notice so much at the moment and she can't even be sure it's me.

No comments: