Tuesday 4 November 2008

Don't know what all the fuss was about

I meant to say that I am feeling as good as new now after the op. Didn't keep me down for long. 10 day check up at the vets before mum went on holiday - no problems at all. Didn't need that silly buster collar - I haven't chewed myself at all - why bother when I have got a wicker bed and all these other things. Mind you, with this chilly weather I could do with my tummy fur growing back a bit quicker - we had snow last week.
Millie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Milly glad you are on the mend and back to your mischievous old self.im sure your coat will soon return and keep you warm. Think of you every day, and so glad you have such a wonderful, warm and loving family.xxx Jill and Mark

Anonymous said...

hope you better now milly after your operation. We wish yo0u and your family a very merry christmas and a happy new year. All our love as always Jill and Mark