Wednesday 15 October 2008

Feeling better today

Well, what a day that was yesterday. When I was asleep everything went all funny. For a while I had a funny collar on but I just couldn't get to sleep with it on so it is gone now. Mum tried to take my plaster off today but I figured out it hurt however gently so I scream if she touches it now. Hanging by just one end. Now I can't have puppies which is a good thing because I need all the attention I can get. I tried to get Muffy to play this afternoon but mum told her off so she wouldn't - what is going on there?
Should be fine from now on but still feel a bit under the weather.
Millie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi milly, hope you feeling better soon. we thinking of you everyday. jill and mark.xxxxx please keep up your messages as we love to her how you getting on.xx

Anonymous said...

Poor you. I screamed when my sticky thing had to come off. You will start to feel better soon and you will forget feeling about feeling unwell.

Jay said...

Hi Millie - hope you soon feel better. We still enjoy reading about youradventures with Muffy and Ollie. We still miss you here - but Crystal is glad she's got the bed back!!
Jay - East Riding Retired Greyhounds