Monday 4 August 2008

The honeymoon is over..

What does mum mean by that? I haven't found any honey anywhere yet. I have been very busy though. Mostly chewing or moving things. I have found out that everything is there for my enjoyment. Phones, cardboard, clothes, wooden things, you name it. I have had lots of fun running around with Muffy but she is still a grump. Last night mum had to sleep on a camp bed because I wet her bed, so today I have been in and out of the garden every hour and if I do a wee I get a treat. It's back to basics she says. I tried to cheer her up by picking up my food bowl and emptying the lot on the conservatory floor but she didn't see the funny side. And I helped unpack a box and so many other things. Well I must go and get some sleep - all this mischief is tiring me out.
Millie

No comments: