Monday 7 July 2008

Been to the vets

We were going to have a lovely long walk, just me and mum to the vet but we drove because the weather was so bad. I was very good in the car. I didn't like getting weighed much and wouldn't get on the scales but mum lifted me up so that was ok. I was 28 kilos which must mean I am all muscle because I don't look that big. The nice vet lady was ok until she poked my back - how that stops me getting lost I don't know. Saw lots of little dogs and 2 proper sized dogs. The little ones were quite funny, mostly jack russells and spaniels but some funny things in boxes were chihuahuas (mum said they were the noisiest). Met a grumpy male greyhound but he seemed to quite like me luckily because mum insisted on saying hello. Apparently I am going back sometime to have an operation - I hope they taste nice. I am a nice surprise because I don't hop out of the car when the back door is opened. Well I had got comfy. Well lots of sleeping to do now.
Millie

No comments: